FTR271B TEMF and Organizational Parking, MEB Phase 2
In spring 2012 UNIT was selected to design/build a Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility for the U.S. Army located on JBER-Richardson, Alaska. This project is to provide facilities for the purpose of maintaining and repairing vehicles, complete with equipment and parts storage and administrative offices. The project consisted of the following:
- 56,693 SF Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility
- 800 SF Oil and Hazardous Material Storage Building
- 800 SF POL Storage Building
- 16,991 SF Organizational Storage Facility
- Organizational Vehicle Parking to accommodate up to 504 vehicles.
- 400,000 SF Concrete Hardstand